Benefits That Work
Employee benefits are a crucial part of small business success. 80% of employees say that competitive employee benefits increase job satisfaction and loyalty (Source: MetLife 15th Annual Employee Benefits Survey). In today’s tight labor market, finding and retaining quality employees often depends on the quality of the benefits being offered by competing employers. Furthermore, it costs thousands of dollars to recruit and train new employees, while vacanies stress out your existing workforce.
Rockridge Health Benefits is more than just an insurance agency. In addition to partnering with you to offer high-quality, affordable health benefits, we provide a wide range of support services to help you with HR management and compliance – at no additional cost to you.
When a company offers group health benefits, it is paying thousands of dollars in annual broker commissions via its monthly premium payments. At Rockridge Health Benefits, our promise is that you’ll feel like you got more than your money’s worth.
We represent all the major health insurance carriers in California, including Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, Aetna, UHC, Kaiser, Covered CA for Small Business, Delta Dental and VSP.
- Our proprietary quoting software delivers the latest rates for medical, dental, vision and group life insurance – we can even run a Provider Search to make sure your preferred doctors are in-network before you sign up for a policy.
- Your quote will be provided to you in a highly readable format that will make it easy for you to identify the right plans to meet your needs.
- We’ll also recommend voluntary benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Disability and Long-Term Care that add value to your benefits program at no additional cost to you.
Our services are designed to be flexible so that we meet your needs and don’t waste your valuable time.
- If you just need a high-quality broker to make open enrollment run more smoothly, we’ll do that.
- If you need a review of your benefits program and competitive benchmarks for what other companies are offering, we can provide that.
- Or if you’d like to take a fresh look at your benefits program, we will partner with you from initial strategizing to benefits design to enrollment and beyond.
Support Services For Busy HR Professionals and Operations Management:
- Online enrollment and HR software: Do you already use online enrollment and HR software such as EaseCentral or Zenefits? Great! Because we partner with EaseCentral and will provide seamless integration and migration. In addition to benefits enrollment, EaseCentral includes tools such as HRIS, onboarding process, telemedicine, payroll and compliance management.
- Compliance monitoring: Do you know if your company is in full compliance with the laws and regulations governing HR? We offer a free compliance check and resources to make sure that any vulnerabilities are immediately addressed. If your company is required to offer COBRA, we will work withyou to make sure you are in compliance and have the right third-party administrator to do the job correctly.
- Pre-tax savings plans: Do you offer HSA, HRA or FSA plans – or would you like to? These tax-advantaged programs are a great way to make your budget go further while offering competitive benefits. We’ll help you set up or manage your tax-advantaged savings programs.
Covered California for Small Business Programs
One of the most popular options for small business employers is Covered California’s Small Business Exchange (CCSB, aka SHOP).
When you offer benefits through CCSB, you can offer a combined HMO/PPO program that can save as much as 20% on your healthcare costs. You offer to pay a fixed portion of the cost of a high-quality HMO plan, but your employees have the option to upgrade to a PPO plan at an additional expense. This gives you a fixed annual cost and keeps annual increases to a minimum.
If you have fewer than 25 employees and they earn an average of $50,000/year or less, you may also qualify for federal tax credits that help offset as much as 50% of the cost of benefits.
To learn more, contact us at (510) 547-7123 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return your call or message the same business day.