When you start a new business and hire employees, you must have a Workers Comp policy in place BEFORE you hire your first W-2 employee – it’s the law!
Starting a new business? Contact us immediately for a quote.
Existing employers: Shopping your workers comp policy before your annual renewal is an easy and painless way to save money. We represent top-tier, A-rated workers comp carriers that will compete for your business, so we’ll let you know quickly if there is a less expensive policy available for your renewal. We can provide you with a renewal quote as early as 90 days before your renewal date. So don’t delay – contact us today!
Because of our dedication to help you, we are committed to provide the coverage, tools and resources necessary to help you with your Workers’ Compensation needs.
- Are you facing increased rates or premiums?
- Confusion around the new AB2883 Labor Code change regarding 1099 contractors?
- Need assistance implementing safety procedures or trainings?
- Worried about your Final Audits or your current classifications?
Take advantage of the services we offer with the help of our carrier partners:
- Loss Control: Physical Loss Control or access to resource libraries offering training modules, safety training materials & CalOSHA updates.
- Claims Management & Support
- Specialized Medical Provider Networks
- Fraud Prevention
- Client Portal: Direct access to your information including billing information and loss runs
- Flexible Payment Options Including Pay As You Go